|Page (1) of 1 - 12/09/12||email article||print page|
Avanquest Recommends ASP and ASPX Software(December 09, 2012)
(PRWEB) December 09, 2012
File extension ASP and ASPX are very similar in that they are both used by ASP.NET which is proprietary Microsoft web application framework that allows developers to create dynamic and interactive websites, web applications, and web services. The contents in ASP and ASPX file extensions are used on the server side to generate HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) which is sent to the users browser. This allows the end user to interact with web pages without seeing the ASP and ASPX code generated on the developers side of the server.
File extension ASPX is an active server page extended file which contains scripts similar to those described above. The page is generated on the ASP.NET server and creates HTML which is forwarded to the end users browser. The difference is that the ASPX page is known as a .NET web form which provides an interaction different from an ASP page.
There are multiple software applications that can be used to open file extension ASP and ASPX.
ASP and ASPX File Software
File extension ASP and ASPX use common software applications that will allow opening and editing the files.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012: This is an application used by programmers and developers for creating active server pages, multi-tier apps for the web, cloud applications, and other types of web services. Visual Studio is compatible with the Windows operating system and is available as a paid download on the Microsoft website.
- Microsoft Visual Web Developer: Visual Web Developer is also commonly referred to as Visual Studio Express. The application allows developers to build web apps, mobile device applications, and components for active server pages. Web Developer is available in several versions. It is compatible with the Windows operating system and can be downloaded on the Microsoft website.
- Web Browser: The end user can open ASP and ASPX files with any web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, or other, to access active server pages.
- Adobe CS6: Adobe CS6 is a Creative Suite of applications that can be used by web developers to create ASP pages. There are a group of applications included in CS6, but the developer applications are Dreamweaver CS6 and Fireworks CS6. The Adobe Creative Suite is compatible with Windows and Mac OS X and can be downloaded as a free trial on the Adobe website.
- Microsoft IIS: This is a secure web server which is known as Internet Information Services and allows hosting anything on the web, including active server pages. Microsoft IIS is compatible with Windows and is available on the Microsoft IIS.net website.
This is a basic understanding of file extension ASP and ASPX and some of the software applications which can be used to open and view the contents of these files. The file extension database provides further information about software which opens different files.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/12/prweb10218900.htm.
Related Keywords:computer crime, computer crime, missile systems, political systems, computer crime, software, computer crime, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, computing and information technology, satellite technology, software, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology